- Plastic Cutlery
- Plastic Cake Cutlery
- Eco Friendly Tableware
- Plastic Cup / Paper Cup
- Plastic Lid / Straw
- Others Packing
- Food Containers
- OEM Service
- Cutlery material
- Cutlery color
- Cutlery size
- Cutlery application
- Cutlery applicaiton temperature
- Cutlery Set
- News & Event
- Contact Us
Over 40 Year of Plastic Cutlery Design and Plastic Tableware Wholesale Supply - Tair Chu
Tair Chu Enterprise Co, Ltd., since 1978, is a plastic cutlery design and plastic tableware manufacturer with strong in-house production capability.
3000 product selections, Eco friendly, ISO 22000 and HACCP production, ERP system and ISO-9 clean room for tableware product. Sophisticated package design and excellent customer services. We have not only been continuously improving the processing procedures but also invested largely in production capacity and facility expansion.
Tair Chu has been providing customers high-quality plastic flatware, cutlery and tableware products, both with advanced technology and 37 years of experience, Tair Chu ensure each customer's demands are met.
Tair Chu provide the service including
- Plastic tableware design – Tell us your ideas, and we will help you to fulfill it.
- Plastic tableware review – Our solid experience will help our customers identify the potential problems of new design products and provide the market insight before going into the mass production.
- Plastic tableware manufacture – Our factory environment, manufacture experience, and quality control will be the best backup for your products.
- Plastic products OEM – Tair Chu is a company with 30 plus experience in the plastic injection industry. We manufacture more than 3000 different products including home appliance, fitness equipment, car accessories and medical assistive devices. Our know-how and supply chain will provide you the best answers for your new design items.
- Assemble and Package Design – Good package design is the key for the marketing and sales. Our design team will provide the feedback to ensure the customers’ need is incorporated into the final package design.